[Insight-users] FastMarchingSegmentation problems with .mha*

Michal Plotkowiak michal.plotkowiak at bnc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 11:25:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've just started working with ITK few days ago. I'm trying to segment 3d mri data
(in mha format)using the Fast Marching Segmentation but I'm getting zeros as a
final result. I tried different parameters but didnt succeed. The filters
parameters are alright as I get outputs 1-3. I run the program for 2d mri slice
(taken from my 3d data as a png) and it was fine. Could someone please help me?

many thanks
michal