[Insight-users] statistics on two groups of image volumes

Dennis Jen dsjen at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 31 16:49:01 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,
  I'd like an arbitrary number of image volumes ideally, and I imagine
between 10-100 volumes as input.  The images will be registered and the
same size.  My ultimate goal is to write a statistics filter that would
be applied to the homologous pixel across two groups of image volumes,
so the two collections of image volumes would be input.  I was hoping
that visiting homologous pixels across a group of image volumes and
applying some sort of strategy might already be encapsulated within a
filter.
  Please let me know if I can provide more details.
  Thanks,
    Dennis