[Insight-users] Which marker?

kambiz rakhshan kambiz_rakhshan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 07:06:54 EDT 2007

Hi all users,
  I did the segmentation of my MR images looking for some markers and at the end I use label statistic to calculate the position of my marker.my problem is how can I define which marker is which,I mean suppose that I segmented 6 markers,and now i would like to know that the label statistics that I calculated for that 6 markers,belong to the marker which is located on top write or top left?
  can any body give me a clue regarding that?
  Thanks a lot,
  Danny