Re: [Insight-users] HelloWorld.cxx

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 3 15:30:45 EDT 2007

Hi Roger.

# 'ccmake .' both on its own and I have tried supplying the path to
# various directories including the one containing all the binary files,
The command is ok, you should give path to directory where your
sources and CMakeLists.txt are.

# but I keep getting 'ccmake: Command not found.'
It seems you do not have ccmake/cmake installed. Sure your linux
distribution have some packaging system that can install it for you.
Or it is possible that the interpreter (bash or whatever you are using)
cannot find the ccmake executable. This is the case, if you installed
ccmake and you get nothing when you type 'which ccmake'.

Tomas