[Insight-users] intensity enhancement

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jun 6 06:03:56 EDT 2007

Le 6 juin 07 à 11:52, qxue at jouy.inra.fr a écrit :

> Hi,all:
>    Which filter should I select to enhance the image for intensity
> and contrast?
>    In ITK list, I found "IntensityLinearTransform", which is a
> function not but
> a filter.
>    May I use it similar to the filter in ITK?
>    thanks
> Quan

Hi Quan,

Depending on what you want to do, you may want to use one of those
filters:

  http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/
classitk_1_1RescaleIntensityImageFilter.html
  http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/
classitk_1_1IntensityWindowingImageFilter.html
  http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ShiftScaleImageFilter.html

IntensityLinearTransform is used in RescaleIntensityImageFilter, as
shown at the end of http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/
classitk_1_1Functor_1_1IntensityLinearTransform.html , so it the
source code of RescaleIntensityImageFilter seem to be b good starting
point if you still want to use it.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--