[Insight-users] Pointset registration

kambiz rakhshan kambiz_rakhshan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 11:47:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,
  I would like to know if iterative point set registration needs to know the corresponding points?I mean if we have 5 points in a point set in one hand and 5 other points in a another point set on the other hand ,but we don't know which point from the point set A is correspond to which point of Point set B,is it still possible to use iterative point set registration?
  Is there any filter in ITK which use leaset -squares fitting of two point set in M-D?
  Thanks
  Danny