AW: [Insight-users] Selecting a specific dataset from a dicom directory using IKT and FLTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 9 18:29:17 EDT 2007

Hi Zein,

When you configured ITK with CMake, did you selected
any of the options:

    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_TIFF
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_JPEG

    ???

What version of FLTK are you using ?

Please not that FLTK 1.1.6, is now distributed with a
CMakeLists.txt file, so you can also configure it with
CMake.

You may want to try the newest version of FLTK.