[Insight-users] Help: compile errors on solaris

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 9 20:05:36 EDT 2007

Hi Zhu,

Thanks for checking the versions of your compilers.

They look fine.

Could you please do the same for the "make" tool ?

Try the command

    which make

and then use the resulting executable to request

    make --version

The purpose of the test here is to eliminate the
possibility that you may be mixing the Sun make
utility with the GNU one "gmake".

  Please let us know what you find.