[Insight-users] proper class to process triangle facet

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 10 09:25:46 EDT 2007

Hi 付文宇,

Thanks for your clarifications.

ITK does not have functionalities for processing STL files.

You could use VTK to read the STL file and save it as a
polydata in a .vtk legacy file. Then use the new filters
in

      Insight/Code/Review/
          itkVTKPolyDataReader.h
          itkVTKPolyDataReader.txx
          itkVTKPolyDataWriter.h
          itkVTKPolyDataWriter.txx

Then you may have to *manually* convert the itk::Mesh data
in to the structures needed by the FEM library.