[Insight-users] Ho to obtain DICOM datasets to perform registration?

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 13 18:32:08 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm developing a software that's needs to perform registration in DICOM datasets.
But after search on the net, I was not found some datasets ( in DICOM format ) to perform registration. I need more than single images, at least I need two or more series that's will be registered. For example, two head datasets from the same patient.
Someone knows some link or place ( or have DICOM datasets ) to help me?
I'll appreciate any DICOM datasets ( any body part, head, pelvis, etc ) that's are good to perform and test registration, but are better to me if are datasets from head.
Finally, if someone have this problem before and solved them by other approach, help will be very much appreciated.

Thks in advance,

Wagner Sales