[Insight-users] Polyline input of itkPolylineMask2DImageFilter

Zhu, Yaoyao (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zhuyao at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 19 17:10:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I looked at the filter: itkPolylineMask2DImageFilter, it takes two
inputs:

1.	Input Image
2.	A contour , I guess it would be type of
"itkPolyLineParametricPath"

I found something weird. For  itkPolyLineParametricPath, the vertex list
stores the ContinuousIndex. When it is passed to
itkPolylineMask2DImageFilter, In the method of "GenerateData", the value
of vertex is transformed from PhysicalPoint to Index AGAIN.

I am wondering if anyone has used this filter successfully before. If
so, please let me what is the input type of the contour and what is the
type of vertex inside (physical point, or index )?

Thanks,

Yaoyao