[Insight-users] is there a bug in RGBImageSeriesReadWrite

qxue at jouy.inra.fr qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jun 20 05:13:28 EDT 2007

Hi, all:
    I am using the "RGBImageSeriesReadWrite" in the
"ITK\InsightToolkit-3.0.0\Examples\IO".
    I use the six files to test "L21b000.tif, L21b001.tif, L21b002.tif,
L21b003.tif, L21b004.tif, L21b005.tif". So I do change the SetSeriesFormat into
"L21b%03d.tif".
    There is an warning in the process, and only six "L21b001.tif" are written
out and in the volume there is ONE slice in six layer (the same six slices
inside a volume at different layer).
    I have written out the files' name, but they are right.
    So I save as the seires of TIFF to the series of PNG with the same names as
input files to the same program (JUST changing the tiff to png in the program),
there is a right volume and six output results are written correctly!
    Is it a bug to tiff file format in the RGBImageSeriesReadWrite program?
Quan