[Insight-users] Polyline input of itkPolylineMask2DImageFilter

Zhu, Yaoyao (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zhuyao at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 20 09:40:46 EDT 2007

Hi, Andinet and all,

I checked the CVS directory for the updated
itkPolylineMask2DImageFilter. It looks like that the file has been
modified back and forth. My question is

What kind of contour this filter takes in? If it is "
itkPolyLineParametricPath". The vertex inside is "ContinuousIndex"
instead of physical points.

Can anyone have used this filter before? Please let me know how to input
the contour?

Thanks a lot,

yaoyao