[Insight-users] Java Wrapping heritence issue

Zhu, Yaoyao (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zhuyao at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 20 13:32:33 EDT 2007

Hi, All,

I am working with ITK3.2 with java wrapping generated using CSwig. I
found one issue about Java wrapping. The class wrapped is
"ContinuousIndexD2", an instantiated class of "ContinuousIndex". Since
"ContinuousIndex" is a subclass of "Point", the " ContinuousIndexD2"
should be subclass of "Point2D" so that I can use some methods defined
in the class of "Point". Right now " ContinuousIndexD2"  is not defined
such in the java wrapper. The methods defined in "Point" are missing.

Am I missing something or it is an issue?

Thanks,

Yaoyao