[Insight-users] How to read a 3D dicom file

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:41:10 EDT 2007

See my post:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2007-June/022675.html

I have no problem adding a section in the ITK Software guide about
reading 3D image, but :
1. This does not make a lot of sense, all you need to do is replace
Dim = 2 by Dim = 3 in your code,
2. I would need to contribute a 3D DICOM file and add it to  the ITK Data rep.

comments ?

HTH
-Mathieu

On 6/21/07, wei wei <quweichina at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want to read a dicom file which has 3D image data. I
> could not find any such example in the tutorial. The
> examples are only for 2D image or 2D series in a
> folder. Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Steven

Mathieu