[Insight-users] time of non rigid registation.

Tao, Guozhi Guozhi.Tao at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Jun 21 23:20:00 EDT 2007

Hi, Luis:
Thanks for your reply. Can you further tell  me your impression that the time for Demons' algorithm and Rohlfing's  B spline based registration (3 mm control knots) seperately  to register  256*256*128  volume. More specicely, I like to know the ratio of regstration time for those two algorithm.

Best wishes
Guozhi