[Insight-users] How to use C/C++ memory operations with ITK?

wei wei quweichina at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 12:14:19 EDT 2007

Anyone can help? I want to process the DICOM data
using both ITK and the regular C/C++ memory
operations.

Is it possible to access the actual memory of the
image data which is input by ITK image reader? Is
there any ITK method who can return a pointer to this
memory and other information so that I may use it with
other "malloc()" or "new" operations in C/C++?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Steven