[Insight-users] constrain on registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 22 19:45:20 EDT 2007

Hi Qing,

If you have a good guess of the values of the parameters
you should feed this information in the initialization of the
transform.

Please look at the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

for a description of the parameters for this transform.

There are only a couple of optimizers in ITK that will
consider constrains on the range of the parameters.

You may want to look at:
http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1LBFGSBOptimizer.html

Note that you could also use a Command/Observer to control the
optimizer and redirect it when it is getting out of a predefined range.
That will be specific code, different for every optimizer.