[Insight-users] Sample param file for DeformableRegistration1.cxx

innersmile innersmile0790 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:05:09 EDT 2007

Hi,
    Is there any sample param file for the DeformableRegistration1.cxx?
I can not find it in the Example/Registration.  I know I can copy and paste
from somewhere else (for example, some previous posts in this maillist),
but should not there be a copy of such example param file which
can be checked out via CVS?
     I checked the online software guide (updated for version 2.4 on
 Nov 21, 2005),  Obviously something wrong happens on pp. 441.
The documented sample parameter file is supposed to appear right
after the paragraph "The following is a documented sample
parameter file that ...".  But this file appears until pp. 454!
     I then checked again the very old version of software guide
(Aug 21, 2003) which I prinnted out almost 4 years ago. It was fine
in that version.  Maybe the section 8.13 Deformable Registration
in the current softwareguide needs to be generated more carefully.
     BTW, is there any plan to use .ini or .xml as the parameter file?

Thanks!