[Insight-users] ITK Qt: no moc_files generated

Uwe Köhler U.Koehler at gmx.de
Thu Mar 1 03:31:46 EST 2007

Hi there!

After successfully combining VTK and Qt3 I tried unsuccessfully with ITK and
Qt3. Using the example from a brand new Insight applications with a cvs
version of ITK and cmake  version 2.4-patch 3, I get link errors. I have
traced them to the fact, that QT_WRAP_CPP(QtITK ${QtITK_SRCS}
${QtITK_MOC_SRCS})
does not seem to be doing anything. The variable ${QtITK_SRCS} is the same as
before and no moc_files are generated.

Chetan Bhole reported this before (Oct 15) on a Windows machine and mine is
running Linux. Can anybody point me in the right direction, please?

Cheers

Uwe