[Insight-users] WrapITK Python and IsolatedWatershedImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Mar 1 13:20:35 EST 2007

Hi,

It seem that your image "im" is not of the right type. It must be
itk.Image.US2.
Can you check the type of im ?

Regards,

Gaetan

Le Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:17:50 +0100, Erik Anderson <eranders at sci.utah.edu>
a écrit:

> Hi all,
>     After getting most of my problems with WrapITK in Python fixed (I
> hope) I have constructed several processing pipelines that work without
> problem.  However, I can't get the IsolatedWatershedImageFilter to
> work.. I get the following error:
>
>  def SetInput(*args): return
> _itkIsolatedWatershedImageFilter.itkIsolatedWatershedImageFilterIUS2IUS2_Pointer_SetInput(*args)
> TypeError: No matching function for overloaded
> 'itkIsolatedWatershedImageFilterIUS2IUS2_Pointer_SetInput'
>
> The code generating this error is:
>
>     im = self.getInputFromPort("Input Image")
>     inType = itk.Image[itk.US,2]
>     outType = itk.Image[itk.US,2]
>
>     self.filter_ = itk.IsolatedWatershedImageFilter[inType,outType].New()
>     self.filter_.SetInput(im)
>       self.setSeed1(self.getInputFromPort("Seed1"))
>
>     self.filter_.Update()
>     print "filter done"
>     self.setResult("Output Image", self.filter_.GetOutput())
>     self.setResult("Filter", self)
>

> Please excuse the non-WrapITK components above.  I have tried
> constructing the filter both as described above and by passing the input
> image to manipulate to the constructor.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Erik

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr