[Insight-users] Transform Type

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 05:38:27 EST 2007

dear ITK users;

I would like to consult you something. To implement pointset to image registration I defined Transform type like that
typedef itk::TranslationTransform< double, 3> TransformType;
After registration I would like to implement  TransformMeshFilter  But it doesn't accept double format Transform Type . So I defined another Transform Type to implement TransformMeshFilter   like that:
typedef itk::TranslationTransform<float,3> NTransformType;
typedef itk::TransformMeshFilter<MeshType, MeshType,
NTransformType > FilterType;
FilterType::Pointer filter = FilterType::New();
// Connect the inputs
filter->SetInput( mesh );
filter->SetTransform( finalTransform );
filter->Update();
// Get the Smart Pointer to the Filter Output
MeshType::Pointer outputMesh = filter->GetOutput();

Do you think is My method Correct?

http://new.mail.yahoo.com