[Insight-users] problems with image format

Xavier Penya xavierpenya at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:35:39 EST 2007

Hi everybody,I got a problem with ITK libraries and the image format I'm using. I've already readen of other people who had the same problem but I don't know how to solve it.I've got a pair of files per image: the main one is the .img file, and the other one is the .hdr file. I'm working with the MRbiasCorrection library and it doesn't accept this type of image, just the meta image format.Do I have to convert them? (and how?)Thanks for your help,     Xavier