[Insight-users] Error linking to ITK MFC

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 5 07:55:03 EST 2007

Hi Kevin,

You probably have ITKAlgorithms.lib in a "Release" directory
while you are trying to build your application for "Debug",
or the other way around.

Note that this is unrelated to whether you are using MFC or not.

Please make sure that you are compiling your application
for the same configuration that you used when building
ITK.

For example, if you build ITK for Release, you MUST also
build the application for Release.

or

if you build ITK for Debug, you MUST also build the
applications for Debug.

It may be wise to actually have both builds, if you are
actively developing.