[Insight-users] Where to download MRI Brain volume data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 5 08:02:42 EST 2007

Hi z12k,

You will find Brain MRI datasets at:

    http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/

This project allows you to generate simulated MRI data
for different MRI modalities, and by controlling the
amount of noise that you want.

Some of these data is already available in MetaImage format at:

    http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/

You will also find Brain MRIs of 20 subjects and their
respective segmentations at:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/anatomic_normal_20.html