[Insight-users] CLR Windows Forms Application

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Mon Mar 5 16:00:44 EST 2007

Hi Luca,

It is possible to use ITK with CLR Windows forms, in fact there is more
than one way of doing so. Please check out the following emails on the
insight-users list. If you have any further questions, just fire them my
way.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2004-July/009295.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2005-April/012787.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-October/019652.html