[Insight-users] optimized.lib on MS VS 2003 .NET

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Mar 6 12:57:18 EST 2007

CMake uses "debug" and "optimized" as special keywords for library
specification when there are separate debug and optimized libs for a
given library...

grep the source tree for "optimized" and I bet you will find something
that looks like this:
 ...... debug ${var_debug_lib} optimized ${var_optimized_lib} .......
where var_optimized_lib is an inadvertently empty CMake variable.

HTH,
David