[Insight-users] optimized.lib on MS VS 2003 .NET

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:57:43 EST 2007

It has to do with how I am building Qt. The pure ITK imageseriesToVTK
example builds just fine. If I build my Qt Wrapped version then I get
this "optimized.lib" thing. I can go into the project properties and
remove the reference to the optimized.lib and it more or less
builds.. Well I get to the infamous _WinMain at 16 reference thing..
have to go look at my notes to get that figured out.

I'll try later to build both optimized and debug versions of the Qt
Libraries and see if having both helpds

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer