[Insight-users] optimized.lib on MS VS 2003 .NET

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:32:04 EST 2007

I did update to Cmake 2.4.6 and the "optimized.lib" problem _seems_
to have gone away. Thanks for the help.

For those listening, when I compiled my Qt/ITK app I was getting
linker errors about _WinMAin at 16 being undefined. You need to change
the subsystem to console from windows. This at least solved it for me.

Thanks for everyone's help on this.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer