[Insight-users] loading a dataset correctly

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:25:16 EST 2007

Hi Dan,

I used this class about a year ago - if I remember correctly, it
expects you to load the image data correctly in the first place before
trying to transform.

My problem is that for a give study, I don't know whether to load my
images from back to front, or back to front.

Do you know if that class has any support for this though?

Thanks,
Mark