[Insight-users] Re: Is there a way to use itk::DiffusionTensor3DReconstructionImageFilter without calling SetReferenceImage() first?

johnjtchen at aol.co.uk johnjtchen at aol.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 07:35:20 EST 2007

Hi Karthik,

Thanks a lot.

The 6 gradient images I meant were actually the Dxx, Dyy, Dzz, Dxy, Dxz, Dyz from D matrix.
I just don't know how itk::DiffusionTensor3D manage to store them and I cannot find the documentation that discribe it explicitly. Now I found it in DiffusionTensor3D .h.

// Note that the indices are related to the fact
// that we store only the upper-right triangle of
// the matrix. Like
//
// | 0 1 2 |
// | X 3 4 |
// | X X 5 |
//
// The trace is therefore the sum of the components
// M[0], M[3] and M[5].

Cheers

Best
John