[Insight-users] Debuging error

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 09:18:09 EST 2007

hello all,
  I build the ITK 3.2 with out error,but when I try to debug the first example which is hello world which is locatate at insight\EXAMPLE\INSTALLATION it gives me this error:
  The application has failed to start because ITKcommon.dll was not found.reinstalling the application may fix this proble.
  Please some body let me know what shall I do to remove this problem.
  Thanks alot,
  Alireza