[Insight-users] displaying image error

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 17:56:45 EST 2007

Hi all,
  I am trying to  display image (from insight data for example:BrainT1SliceBorder20.png)from file by using the code which is available at insight/example/Datarepresentation/image2.cxx
  but I am not quite sure if I need to add anything more for displaying the image or not.my code is as follow:
  #include "itkImage.h"
  #include "itkImageFileReader.h"
  int main( int , char * argv[])
  {

typedef unsigned char PixelType;
  const unsigned int Dimension = 2;
  typedef itk::Image< PixelType, Dimension > ImageType;

typedef itk::ImageFileReader< ImageType > ReaderType;

const char * filename = argv[1];
  reader->SetFileName( "BrainT1SliceBorder20.png" );
  reader->Update();
  ImageType::Pointer image = reader->GetOutput();

reader->Update();

ImageType::Pointer image = reader->GetOutput(
return 0;
  }

  thank you for your help