[Insight-users] itk::Image to itk::OrientedImage

frankmiller at jhmi.edu frankmiller at jhmi.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:51:33 EST 2007

Hi Sophie,

If you are comfortable breaking out of the pipeline model it is really
easy its create your own itk::OrientedImage by hand.

Another possibility, which is still outside the pipeline model, wound be
to Graft the itk::Image onto a new itk::OrientedImage. I have never
tried this but it seems to me that it would work. This would require
less memory. Read the documentation for itk::Image<.>::Graft(.).

If you really need the conversion to happen in an itk::ProcessObject,
this can be done with just a little more work.

Hope this helps,

Frank