[Insight-users] Beware - OSX CableSwig-ITK-3.2.0.zip won't work, use .tar.gz

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Tue Mar 20 12:44:07 EST 2007

Hi,

My colleague and I just realised there is a problem with windows
style line returns being mis interpreted by the gnu sh
in one of the shell scripts used to configure CableSwig in cmake on OSX.

so dont download the .zip file,
use the tar.gz instead.

gcc_platform.cmake was not being output by the gcc_platform.sh script
due to these windows end of lines

I guess you could call that a bug?

Dan

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy Facility
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

+49 177 9 68 27 81 (German Mobile)
+358 468102840 (Finnish mobile, only when I'm in Finland)
http://www.bioimagexd.net
http://www.chalkie.org.uk
dan at chalkie.org.uk
( white at mpi-cbg.de )