[Insight-users] NLM / Mayo Image Data Collection Project

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Tue Mar 20 17:02:30 EST 2007

Hi all,

In an insight-users post in May 2006 (see:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-May/017918.html )
the Mayo-BIR Image Data Collection project was announced. The URL for
this project was: http://nova.nlm.nih.gov/Mayo/ which no longer seems to
be working.

Is the collection still accessible? Does anyone know of alternative
hosting locations? Has it been archived somewhere? I've tried Googling
it, but with no luck. The reason I ask is at the time of the
announcement I downloaded one of the open source datasets, and would now
like to reference this in a conference paper so others can verify my
proposed method (if they so desire).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Dan