[Insight-users] DICOM Volume To Folder of DICOM slices

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Mar 21 13:24:45 EST 2007

I guess you are referring to multi-frame DICOM images. The only thing that
changes in your code is to instantiate the reader over an image of dimension
3 and gdcm should do the job for you. If it does not read, please

Run Insight/bin/DicomImageReadPrintTags *.dcm

and let us know what it says..

karthik