[Insight-users] add itk to my old project?

worchin at 126.com worchin at 126.com
Thu Mar 22 00:07:21 EST 2007

greeting to everyone!

I am a newbie to itk. i have a question that i want to use itk in my old project(develop by vs.net2003) to improve some algorithm.  i know cmake can make a .sln, but in my project ,the .sln has already been there!

i also use vtk in my project,and it is very easy to combine them. just setting .lib and includes.......!
but i just can't  find include files in the  vkt file directory!

could anyone tell me how to combine itk to my old project? many thanks!

worchin