[Insight-users] Re: Submission to Insight Journal

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 23 07:29:12 EST 2007

Hi Sonalia,

In order to test your code with the Insight Journal
environment, you could proceed in the following way:

1) Use the Insight Journal template in your local build:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms#How_to_Prepare_a_Submission_to_the_Insight_Journal

2) If everything works fine in your local setup,
    then, simply submit it to the Insight Journal.

    The build system will report any problem with
    the submission, and you are allowed to submit
    revisions to it. There is no limit to the number
    of revisions that you can submit for a paper.

3) Yes, you can use VTK. It is available in the
    Insight Journal environment, along with FLTK
    and KWWidgets.

    Look at the CMakeLists.txt file fo the IJ template
    and simply add VTK to the list of "Requred_Packages"
    in lines 14-16.

    It should look like:

        SET(Required_Packages
          ITK
          VTK
          )

Please let us know if you have other questions,