[Insight-users] itk::MorphologyImageFilte and binary threshold decomposition

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:13:30 EST 2007

Hi,The class itk::MorphologyImageFilter is supposed to support the morphological operations in ITK. I wonder how this class can help to create a class for binary threshold decomposition (if such a class does not already exist).just in case if you are not familiar with the binary threshold decomposition, here is a definition: http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thtresholddecompositioncf5.png