[Insight-users] difficuty to find IterativeClosestPoint1

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 14:39:13 EST 2007

Hi all users,
  I build ITK successfully,and we know that IterativeClosestPoint1.cxx is located at Insight\example\patented,but when I build ITK,I can't find the build code of IterativeClosestPoint1,since in the  example built directory(Insight\ITK_Binary_directory\example) there isn't any Patented folder,So where is built IterativeClosestPoint1?
  thanks for your help
  Alireza