[Insight-users] Difficulty compiling HelloWorld.cxx example

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 26 15:09:20 EST 2007

Hi Catherine,

     It seems that you missed to compile ITK,
     after you configured it with CMake.

Please follow step by step the instructions
in the Tutorials:

   http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular in:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img14.html

Note that the slides guide you through the
verification of the build by looking at the
directory where the libraries must be created.