[Insight-users] switching debug and release build of itk build

Xavier Mellado Esteban xavier.mellado at upf.edu
Wed Mar 28 06:56:17 EST 2007

   Dear Felix:

   Did you build debug at the same folder than the older release?

   If so, all libs have been overwrote (you will need to compile again
in release, I suggest you to build release and debug libs in separated
folders).

   If not, it's very strange, try to move the debug folder to another
place and use the release folder, in order to know if there is
"something" that mess your compilations (if something under release
folder points to debug folder, you have move it, and when you try to
configure or build it will crash), and let us know...

                    I hope this helps you:
                                                        Xavi

Felix Bollenbeck escribió:
> Hi ITKers,
>
> I build ITK for debug after building a release type. debugging my
> tries with kdevelop works fine. now I would like to test my code with
> the release build.
>
> I tried naive setting the Include directive in CMakelists.txt to
>
> InsightReleaseBuild/UseITK.cmake
>
> which didnt work. How can I link the (older) release build?
>
> Regards,
>
>    felix.

Xavier Mellado Esteban
Computational Imaging Lab