[Insight-users] problem when executing image registration1

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 11:35:55 EST 2007

Hi all users,
  when I try to execute the image registration one on the two image which is recommended on the Insightguide.Pdf it give me:
  missing Parameters:
  Usage: C:\Documents and Settings\Alireza\Desktop\Segmentation of Tumors
nsightToolkit-3.2.0\ITKb\bin\debug\ImageRegistration1.EXE fixedImageFil
ImageFile outputImagefile [differenceImageAfter][differenceImageBefore]

  shall I define anything more thant two images:BrainprotonDensitySliceBorder20.png and BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png?if yes,from where?
  thanks alot
  Alireza