[Insight-users] compute derivative of a few density values

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 03:24:03 EST 2007

Dear Luis ;
I checked  the link which was given by you. I had a look at it. But on the otherhand I read a document which mentions that this class can be used for 2D images. I forgot to mention that my image is 3D.  the document link is here: http://insight-journal.org/dspace/bitstream/1926/170/4/IJ2006_Gaussian_Derivative_Image_Function_Rework.pdf  Is there any class which can be used for 3D images. Or should I  have a look at VTK classses?
Thank you
Tony