[Insight-users] How long does it take do you think ?

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 10:04:25 EST 2007

you are generally right, but in this algorithm when optimizer finds the best results it will be stoped by program not to wait  900 million iterations . I didn't think that it would need 900 million iterations. I thought at the beginning just assign 900 million any how it would not need 900 million  iterations. It has been still runnning :((