[Insight-users] problem when executing image registration1

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 31 12:19:04 EST 2007

Hi Alireza,

If you look at the source code of this example in

    Insight/Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration1.cxx

The top of the file indicates the inputs and outputs
that were used for generating the results presented
in the ITK Software Guide. The arguments are indicated
by the two tags:

               BeginCommandLineArgs
               EndCommandLineArgs

You should run it with the minimum number of arguments:

ImageRegistration1
BrainprotonDensitySliceBorder20.png
BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png
RegisteredImage.png

you could also add the arguments for computing the
image differences before and after the registration

ImageRegistration1
BrainprotonDensitySliceBorder20.png
BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png
RegisteredImage.png
DifferenceAfterRegistrtation.png
DifferenceBeforeRegistrtation.png

The ITK Software Guide emphasizes the requirement that
all published results of image processing *MUST* be
reproducible, and that can only be achieved by sharing
the source code, image data and parameters of the algorithms
that are executed.