[Insight-users] how to save a dicom file after processing with its original header infomation

Chris Lee yuexili at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:47:55 EDT 2007

Hi, itkers,

I need help about the problem how to save a dicom file after processing with
its orginal header infomation.
In detail, I filter and segment a dicom image file, for example, CT image,
and I want the result file can be saved in the format of dicom and with the
same header infomation( including image position, instance number and so on
).

I learned from the example "DicomImageReadChangeHeaderWrite",.
However, when I run this example, I made the paramaters Entry as "
0020|0013", Value as "7".
As a result, I found the output dicom image file with the correct Instance
Number as 7, and the image content (the pixel data) was changed.

Did I misunderstand this example?
And if I want to achive my goal as the title said, what can I do?

Thank you.

--
Best wishes,
Chris