[Insight-users] 3D deformable registration

vijay kumar desivij at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 17:17:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
  I would like to register two 3D images that are of different sizes ([nx1 ny1 nz1] & [nx1 ny2 nz2] voxels) and different voxel dimensions. I modified DeformableRegistration1.cxx to accept 3D images, but I have questions about the parameters file (FiniteElementRegistrationParameters1.txt):

  1. How do I specify the sizes of both images? The section - Information about image inputs has the option to specify only one set of sizes. How do I specify the second set?

  2. How do I include voxel dimensions? Or, will the program get this info from the image header?

  3. How do we determine appropriate E, RhoC and Alpha values? Are there some guidelines for their choice?

  Thanks,
  Vijay