[Insight-users] Mutual Information with Mask

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu May 3 14:18:40 EDT 2007

Please send me a minimal test case with the images (off the list, or it'll
bounce) so we can reproduce the issue.

On 5/3/07, Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda <xabiarta at unav.es> wrote:

> I think the problem is in the way I set the mask, because:
>   1. I get no errors if I do not set it.
>   2. The error comes out even if I try to calculate the metric between
> an image and itself.

Didi you initialize the transform to identity before starting the
registration ?

  3. I have also checked the mask by writing it to a file, and it looks ok.

DId you ensure that the origin / spacing etc do match.. Remember the
fixed/moving images, the mask, transform etc work in physical coordinates.

Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,
Kitware Inc.